- Santorini is gorgeous, there is not one moment where you will look around and not be in awe.
- The island is fairly easy to get around and you can rent an ATV for €18, I couldn’t recommend doing this enough. It is so easy to park and filling up on gas is not something you will do often. And how many places do you know where you can drive an ATV on the streets?!
- Greek food is amazing. Does this really need anymore explanation??
- The fish will nibble at your feet. Seriously though.I can not for the life of me remember the name of this place. But it was a rather interesting experience, the lady who worked there was lovely. I chose not to take part in this just due to preference and not too keen on the idea, but my boyfriend did and he loved it. It is called a fish spa because the fish will nibble away at the dead skin, so it is almost like getting a pedicure.
- The people are amazing. They are so helpful and so cheerful (the live in paradise, so no reason to be sad!) but if you are ever lost at all, don’t be shy to talk to any of the locals, they will be glad to help!