Before I begin, I just want to say that these are some of the things that I found the most useful while I was travelling Europe, this is not a packing list. I have also listed all this in no particular order.
1) Bobble Water Bottle: If you have not heard of these or have been on the fence about getting one, I suggest you buy yourself one. Especially if you are going on an adventure. The water bottle comes with a filter which makes it easier to find water just about anywhere! It comes in a variety of colours as well.
2) Urban Decays Naked Palette: Not only are these the most important staple in my make up collection, but they are perfect to bring with you when travelling. I personally favour the 2 and 3 over the first one, but that is all about preference. The palettes all come with a brush and a mirror so you won’t need to really bring anything else! It is very easy to use and great for beginners or pros!!
3) Batiste Dry Shampoo: I probably would not have taken as many selfies if it wasn’t for this shampoo (because my hair would be a disaster). Dry shampoo is a MUST when travelling, unless you plan on wearing a hat the entire time or just rocking the greasy look. I have tried many different dry shampoos and Batiste has definitely been my top favourite.
4) Verbatim Power Bank: I probably would not have thought to bring this if I wasn’t gifted it. It was literally a life saver, especially when my phone was on its last bar and we were using it as our means of navigation. This one was good for up to 2 charges, worked very well and was extremely portable.
5) My Cheetah Print Neck Pillow: I had to bring up the fact that it was cheetah because why not. This was not only helpful on all of our train rides, flights and bus rides but also great in some of the places we stayed at. Some places had those really flat pillows that felt like you were sleeping on the mattress alone and this gave my neck the support it needed.
6) Straightener: This was important for me just because I prefer my straight hair over my curly hair. It also helped changing up my hair a bit when I felt like doing beachy waves.
7) Scarf: If you have done your research on backpacking or have done backpacking, you will know that you are limited on how many different items of clothing you can pack. A scarf is the best accessory and they are so light as well. I brought my colourful pashmina with me and wore it so often, it even worked well on the days I didn’t bring a jacket and used it as a shawl.
8) Nikon DSLR D5200: I think that this is an obvious one, I decided to put this here just to show what type of camera I am using.
9) Favorite Lipstick: Do you know that one lipstick you own that just goes so well with no matter what other make up you have on or what you are wearing, BRING THAT ONE. I got this lipstick in one of my Ipsy bags and I use it SO much. The brand is Hikari and its in the colour cabernet, this is a long lasting lipstick and its just such a great colour.
10) Statement Necklace: This goes with #7, this can immediately change up a plain black or white t-shirt and make you look very put-together.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope this helped you out. If you have any questions, let me know below. Also let me know what were your travel must-haves?!