I thought I might start something new, so here it is!
1) Too Faced- Chocolate Bar Palette: This palette is amazing, I can not say it enough. The colours are so pigmented and the smell when you open it is just delicious. It has been my staple in my everyday make up. (Still wondering if I should do a review, let me know in the comments down below!)
2) Garnier Micellar Water: I first heard about this in one of Lauren Curtis’ video and just had to buy it because of how much she raved about it. It was worth the hype! All it takes is one damp cotton pad to take off my make up on BOTH eyes.
3) Olay Fresh Effects Moisturizer: This is my favorite out of their line, they face washes made me break out and did not do anything for my skin. I put this on every night before bed and in the morning and it does not make my face greasy at all! I also love how fast in sinks in.
4) Apple Cider Vinegar: Okay, I know that this is the weirdest favorite but I had to tell you guys how amazing it is. I mix one part ACV and 3 parts water and use it as my toner, it has completely cleared my skin and made it look brighter. I also have recently started putting some of it into my water.
5) Haivanas Slim Thongs: I kept hearing so many great things about this brand and pretty much everyone in Australia owns a pair; I completely understand why. They are so comfy! I ended up getting the slim pair with the jewel (the exact ones in the photo) just because they looked a little classier.
6) Flash Tattoos: I have gone through one sheet and already ordered a couple more! These are amazing and so cute. Great for the summer!
What are some of your January favorites and did you enjoy this post? If so, let me know in the comments below wether or not it is something I should continue.